- Moving From Drupal 6.x To WordPress 3
- Security Update Ctools 6.x-1.4 Panels 6.x-3.4 Breaks Views
- AT Koda Drupal 6 Theme
- Coming Soon A Full Review of Drupal 6 Attachment Views
- Fusion VS Adaptivetheme Which One?
- Latest Mollom Update 6x-1-11
- Drupal Backup and Migrate 2.2 Module Issue?
- Drupal 6.x Nodewords update 1.7 A Disaster
- LiteJazz Plus RootCandy Theme For Drupal 6
- Using Drupal 6 Views To Create Offset Recent Posts.
- One Year Observation Between Drupal And WordPress.
- Using Lightbox2 with Drupal 6-x
- Drupal 6 Nice Menus CSS issue?
- Drupal Service Links module = WordPress Sociable plugin
- Drupal 6 Views Or Advanced Frontpage Module?
- Drupals impact on the environment?
- Taxonews Or Similar Entries Drupal 6.x Modules?
- Drupal 6.x 404 Page – Keep Your Visitors with Drupal Search 404 Module
- Theme’s – Drupal Input Format and Filters
- Drupal Comment Spam Solutions
- Similar Entries Drupal Module Is Like WordPress Related Posts Plugin
- AddThis Button For Drupal 6.x.2.3
- Drupal 6.x Single User Blog
- Marsedit 2.2 And Drupal A Perfect Combination
- Drupal Comment Notification like WordPress
- Drupal 301 Redirect
Drupal, Content Management At Its Finest… Not really!
You’ve arrived at my Drupal archive page. Most of the information here is about Drupal 6. I no longer use Drupal or recommend it’s use!
I found out how they treat Drupal users. When you have an issue, and you will the module maintainers will more often than not just delete your support requests after they’ve trashed your website, with poorly written code and the lack of test!
When you blog about it they ban you, try to shame you etc…
If you are using Drupal I wish you the best of luck and hope you never have issues!